Sales Representative (Remote)
- Full Time
Onic Systems is a high-growth technology company focusing on the home-improvement industry. Our SaaS product Ccino (getccino.com) gives home-improvement businesses a simple, fast, and competitive way to provide diverse financing options to their customers.
About The Role
We are seeking a resourceful, highly-motivated, self-starter. You will interact with small and medium business clients, with a primary focus on signing up contractors to our SaaS platform. You will be on the front lines of executing our sales process, with the goal of delivering an ambitious amount of closed accounts. You would be able to work remotely.
- Call contractors and sell them on Onic’s vision for how our product can help improve their business;
- You will act as the primary interface to prospects and customers resulting in the achievement of the company goals while meeting & exceeding individual sales quota.
- Enthusiastically make between 50-75 calls per day.
- Build and manage your pipeline from cold calling to close in our sales CRM
- Propose sales strategies to expand the universe of potential customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Stay up-to-date on product, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, startup – environment
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic
- Extremely motivated and goal-oriented
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced, small-team environment;
- Resourceful, problem-solving skills with high energy and an upbeat, positive attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Comfort with performance assessments based upon concrete sales targets.
Onic has a competitive compensation structure, which starts at N100,000 – 150,000 as a base, plus commissions.
More About Us
Onic embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.